Sunday, April 21, 2013

Things I'm Loving Lately

Here are some random things that I have recently become obsessed with!

Feedly - Since Google Reader is biting the dust pretty soon, I've made the switch over the Feedly, which has gained some buzz as the best replacement.  I have to say that I love it, and it syncs with your current Google Reader to import all your feeds seamlessly!

SmartWool Socks - I bought a pair of SmartWool socks on a whim after Lena lent me her pair while I was in the US.  I absolutely love them!  They aren't cheap, but they are so comfortable, so warm, and super great - especially on a long flight!

Game of Thrones - I recently got the books, and I am hooked!!  I don't have cable out here, but I watched the first season on the way back from the US (thanks Singapore Airlines!) and I love it.

Trip It - I just started using this app within the last year or so, but it is really great.  It helps keep you organized with all your travel, and you can share itineraries with friends!  That way, if one person books the hotel, you can still all have access to the information.  Really great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment