Thursday, March 20, 2014

Old School

Hello friends!  How's your week?

To be honest, mine has been exhausting.  I'm working at a client site right now that it basically on the border to Malaysia, so it's a bit of a long commute, at least by Singapore standards.  The kicker is that the client comes in early and leaves early, so that means I also have to come in early!  Many of you may know that I've become much less of a morning person since moving to Singapore, so I've been struggling this week.. womp womp.

Anyway - I wanted to share something with you guys!  Have you heard of Bullet Journal?  I first found out about it on Shutterbean, and I've been bullet journal-ing for about three weeks now and LOVE it.  I've always been a person who does better with lists and written plans, but I have definitely had a hard time using any sort of list tracking app or productivity app.  As someone who lived and died by my planner from age 14 until I got a job that takes up so much of my life that I basically just used my work calendar for everything, I missed using the old school way of just writing things down with pen and paper!

Check it out.. if you are a calendar / list / idea / note writing lover like me, I think you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment