Thursday, June 6, 2013

Things I Am Missing Lately

Not too long ago, I shared some things that I have been loving lately.  Now let's talk about things I am missing lately.

Space - I miss space.  Personal space, closet space, space in the office, space in restaurants, space in elevators.

Exercise - I've been pretty busy lately, so I have slacked off on both yoga and running for a while now. It is wreaking havoc on me. I need to get back on the wagon! Hopefully, I get a small lull after this weekend, so I should be able to start getting back to it!

Game of Thrones - So the Red Wedding finally aired in the US.  I'm in the middle of book four right now, but I haven't made much progress since I went to South Africa.  I want to make sure that I stay well ahead of the television show, so I'm wanting to get some reading done on the way to and from Manila!

Summer foods - Since it is basically the same season all year round, I pretty much have the same foods all year. I was hoping that food would get cheaper as it comes in season, but apparently that concept doesn't exist here. Blueberries are still way too much money. Besides those, I'm missing summer tomatos, grilled corn on the cob, summer squash, and cookouts.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment